Tuesday, July 28, 2020

BEING A REALTOR

When I had the “Miracle of Thought” to become a Realtor, I was in the parking lot of Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic Church. It changed the lens by which I view my life and I will never forget that special moment. I was searching for a way to make an impact on others. I attended school, passed my State Test and will never forget the day I walked into Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty in North Port, Fla. I was ready to take on the world. That epiphany has brought the most amazing customers into my life. My first sale was to this amazing single Mom who was looking for a home for herself, and her 4 children. That Mom was me 50 years ago, single with three little boys looking for a better life for my sweet little family. It was not happenstance that I got that up call. From that moment until this very day when I received another up call from another single Mom who is mirroring my life, all my customers have been sent to me for a specific reason. Every experience has been different and unique. I am always excited for that initial face to face introduction as I am allowed the privilege of learning about my customers and how I can help them at this very special time in their lives. Some are first time homeowners, others are getting ready for retirement while some are families just looking for a larger home. No two stories the same. The things you don’t have to remember to pass that daunting State Test...Smile, Listen, Be Positive, Expect Nothing, Don’t Compare, Be Humble, Be Your Authentic Self. I have learned not to fear taking the plunge on something big and, even if it doesn’t pay off, people respect someone not afraid to try. I appreciate all my customers and thank them for all the gifts of ♥️they have given me. I have some pretty amazing stories and I hope to be honored to continue this path for many years to come. I would be remiss not to thank Coldwell Banker Schmidt Family for all they have taught me and for having faith in this ♥️Agent With Heart♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from my readers. I typically respond directly to your email unless you are a no-reply blogger. Then I will reply directly on my website. Thanks for stopping by!