Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Helen Ann Mattoni, Realtor

A Realtor isn't your greatest resource. The RIGHT Realtor is!  Insist on one with a strong work ethic - one with high morals and strong commitments to core values. Accept no substitutes for customer service, reliable communication, attention to detail, or product knowledge. If such virtues are important considerations in your search for a realtor, you've landed on the right site. Stop here - your search is over! 

One of my top priorities is finding homes for families to provide security and a sense of permanency for your children.   "OWNING A HOME IS THE AMERICAN DREAM"

Real Estate is not about buying and selling homes but more importantly building relationships.

I learned about commitment and about principles of Duty, Honor, and Country as a little girl. I learned them from my father who, for 30 years, served our great country in uniform. He passed-along and instilled in me the values that vaulted him to success as a Brigade Commander. As the daughter of a career Army officer and later, as the wife of one, I've been to and have experienced many parts of the country - the world, even. Having lived in many homes through the experience, I know a lot about them. And, after 35 years in the sales industry, I know how to sell them.    I'd be honored to help you with either buying that perfect home or selling your much-loved home.   I'm an agent with Coldwell Banker Sunstar in North Port, Florida, and when you choose me, you have an entire company working for you.  I can provide you with local knowledge, demographic data and I will always negotiate on your behalf no matter how large the task.  I listen to my customers.   Give me a call - give me a chance to provide "White Glove Service."

Helen Ann Mattoni
Agent With Heart
239-410-4431

2 comments:

  1. Intagerty, honesty and dedication to the needs of their clients is the cornerstone of the foundation of their commitment towards your next home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon. Such kind words.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from my readers. I typically respond directly to your email unless you are a no-reply blogger. Then I will reply directly on my website. Thanks for stopping by!