Tuesday, July 21, 2020

End Table Rehab

Original Cherry Wood end tables with a sanded and varnished top. I choose Dixie Belle Paint as I feel it is equal to and much more reasonable than Annie Sloan.  My color choice was Rebel Yellow.  Dixie Belle paint does not need to be sealed if allowed to cure for 30 days.  If I do use a wax to seal it, it can be done immediately after the paint dries.  On my end tables, I did not stress the color with wax but instead, I gave them a coat of Gator Hide made by Dixie Belle for protection.  Gator Hide is a poly-acrylic that repels water and protects tabletops and cabinets.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from my readers. I typically respond directly to your email unless you are a no-reply blogger. Then I will reply directly on my website. Thanks for stopping by!