Saturday, June 6, 2020

Making A Difference

It is always so nice to put your energy into something worthwhile. I think most of us always feel good about making a difference in the lives of others. For me, I am happy to help and support others, and I try to have an overflow of positive energy that enriches the lives of everyone I work with and connect with. Being a positive influencer, you love to see others grow and you will be willing to walk away from “success-building” opportunities that will be hurtful and damaging to others. Unethical, demeaning, or destructive approaches should go against the very meaning and purpose of what we should be committed to in helping others. 

Haven't we all known and experienced scores of “leaders” and high-achievers who’ve gotten where they are by stepping on others on their way up the ladder of success. These are not true leaders or influencers, their power was obtained unethically and it can't be sustained over time. This type of person will reap what they’ve sown and over the long term, this day always comes. In my own journey of life, I have tried to take what I have learned and experienced as well as my failures, and use these lessons as a means to help others. Even when I was unable to achieve something, it has always made me feel so good to have helped someone else to achieve it. You too can Give More, Smile More, and Help Others More. Every day we have the power to choose to be that person who makes the difference in the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from my readers. I typically respond directly to your email unless you are a no-reply blogger. Then I will reply directly on my website. Thanks for stopping by!